We are looking to fill a full-time Front Desk Guest Services Supervisor position at Kanaloa at Kona, a private condominium oceanfront resort on 17 acres of tropical landscape, overlooking historic Keauhou Bay and Kona's lava rock coastline.
- Location: Kona, Hawaii Island
- Education and Experience: Any combination of formal education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties satisfactorily is acceptable. A high school diploma or the equivalent is preferred. On the job training is provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility of the Guest Services Supervisor is to oversee the front office department, which includes checking in and out guests, collecting payment for related charges, responding to owner requests/inquiries via phone, email and in person, inputting/modifying and canceling of future reservations, registering of non-rental guests, working with the housekeeping department to determine arrivals/departures, balancing all transactions and depositing net receipts and ensuring all policies/procedures are followed by front office team members.
- Requires excellent verbal communication skills; requires following oral and written instructions; able to communicate to co-workers, supervisors, owners and guests.
- Must have demonstrated customer service skills.
- Cash handling skills required.
- Must be able to available to work on any day of the week and shift.
- Must be able to complete work timely and accurately with attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised and manage multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of computer operation. Ability to type on a computer and use a mouse.
- Perform job in a friendly professional manner and with the greatest amount Aloha toward guests and fellow employees.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral, written, or visual form.
- Be an honest and caring person.
How to Apply:
If you feel you have these qualities and would like to be considered for the position listed above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at Kanaloa at Kona at 78-261 Manukai Street; Kailua-Kona, HI 96740.